Monday, April 2, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - Week 177

Photobucket

I mean it this time... back to business as usual when it comes to menu planning.  I have realized over the last weeks of motherhood, that if I want to get things accomplished, it takes planning.  I need to factor in the making of dinner into my day.  When Harrison takes his afternoon nap, I need to make dinner!  My days are now starting to feel a little more 'normal'.  Now that I feel 'normal' again, time to start making dinner!

I think my husband will appreciate dinners being back on the table!

Here's what we're eating this week:

Monday: Spaghetti Bolognese (the sauce is from my freezer stash)
Tuesday: M&M Meat Shops Chicken Pot Pie
Wednesday: Fettucine Alfredo
Thursday: BBQ'd Hot Dogs
Friday: BBQ'd Salmon, Scalloped Potatoes & Veggies

Here's hoping that I can use Harrison's afternoon nap time effectively this week so we can eat some dinner!

As always, I'm linking up with Orgjunkie.

P.S. Harrison starting smiling last week!  So adorable, I literally started crying the first time I saw it!


No comments:

Post a Comment