Monday, March 12, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - Week 176

Photobucket

I'm back!  

Since Harrison's birth, I haven't had to worry about what to make for dinner thanks to wonderful family and friends.  Our fridge has been full, and we have been able to eat and eat and eat.

Now it's time to start planning ahead again, and I am looking forward to the consistency and comfort that comes with knowing what we're eating that night.

I am so thankful that I planned ahead before Harrison was born and pre-made a bunch of meals to freeze.  I can now look in the freezer and plan meals that are easy and quick, just defrost and serve!

It will be a challenge to actually remember to make dinner.  The days seem to go by so fast when it is broken up between feeding times.  The hubs gets home from work before I even realize the day has passed!

This is what we're eating this week:

Monday: Slow Cooker Chili (pre-made & frozen) & Garlic Bread
Tuesday: Veggie & Pesto Pasta & salad
Wednesday: Waffles
Thursday: Lasagna (pre-made & frozen) & salad
Friday: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

As always, I'll be linking up with Orgjunkie!

And because I think he is beautiful and he's the centre of my universe:


My friend, Megan, took Harrison's newborn pictures when he was four days old!  Check out her website, Family Creative.

Hopefully I'll post about Harrison's birth soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment