Monday, January 16, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - Week 170

Photobucket

As I get closer and closer to my last day of work (the 27th!) the weeks go by faster and faster!  Last week just flew by!

I did good last week with the meal plan, there was only one night that we didn't eat from the menu.

Thats a pretty good run, I'd say.

Last week, I perused some of the blogs that linked up with OrgJunkie's Menu Plan Monday and found myself a few new recipes to try.  Four to be exact.

And because I couldn't help myself, we are trying two of them this week.

I'm always a little nervous with new recipes.  I HATE wasting my time on a meal that ends up being terrible.

Here's whats planned for this week:

Monday: Chicken Parmesan
Wednesday: BBQ'd Chicken Burgers
Thursday: Baked Chicken Dijon, mashed potatoes & veggies

Well, that looks pretty chicken heavy....  Oh well, we like chicken.

Hopefully we like the new recipes, or we'll be end up eating out or having cereal for dinner on Tuesday & Thursday.

How are you guys doing with menu planning? Started yet?  What's stopping you?

As always, linking up with OrgJunkie.

1 comment:

  1. The honey mustard meatloaf sounds really interesting. We like meatloaf and we like honey mustard so it's gotta be good, right? I hope you'll post a review one way or the other so I can decide whether to try it, too. :)

    ReplyDelete