Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pumpkin Anyone?

I love fall.  Absolutely LOVE it.

There is nothing I don't love about it.

One of the great things that go along with Fall, is pumpkins.  Pumpkins for decoration and for eating.

I have never cooked or baked with pumpkin before so when I found this recipe I had to give it a shot.  It also helped that it was full of sugar and cinnamon and a maple glaze.

Thanks to a friend at work, I was sent this recipe and was sold.

I felt like this took forever to make (you need to let it rise twice for an hour each time) but it was worth it.

I forgot to take a picture of it before the hubby and I dug in, but this is what my version looked like:


Sorry for the poor picture quality, my phone was the only 'camera' I had handy.

I definitely recommend this recipe!

So yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment