Monday, September 26, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - Week 158

Photobucket

Just because I wasn't blogging over the summer, doesn't mean I stopped menu planning.  I don't think I could function without planning my meals.

Now that I'm pregnant, I'm attempting to eat healthier.  Those that know me, know that I am not the best eater out there.  I tend to lean towards the quick and easy when it comes to snacking and meals.  A bag of chips and a pop was a standard lunch for me.

So, in the vain of eating healthy, I'm throwing lots of vegetables in to the mix.  

Here's what we're eating this week:

Monday:   Rosemary Ranch Chicken Kabobs with Rice (I'll be adding veggies to the skewers)
Tuesday:   Homemade Lasagna (I'll be throwing a lot of veggies in the normally veggie free sauce along with using ground turkey instead of ground beef and italian sausage)
Wednesday: Chicken Cordon Blue, Roasted Potatoes, Broccoli & Carrots
Thursday:   Healthy Homemade Mac & Cheese (there's a full butternut squash and head of cauliflower in this thing!)  This one is a new recipe too.  Hope it's good!

Here's to a healthy week - or well intentioned attempt at a healthy week.  At least my dinners will be healthy.

As always, I'll be linking up with OrgJunkie.

Happy Menu Planning!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your pregnancy! I applaud you for making an effort to eat better. All of your dishes sound really healthy and delicious.

    ReplyDelete