Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Mission: Accomplished (well, almost)

The hubby and I were super productive last Sunday afternoon tackling a few of the projects that I mentioned here.

We took a couple of hours, and got down to it!

I tackled the kitchen, and the hubby tackled the basement. 

I loves me some Before & After's so here we go!

Before
After
Close-Up Before
Close-Up After
Close-Up  Before
Close-Up After
Before
After

Before
After
Before
After

I feel so much better now that it's all done.  Before, anytime I opened one of cupboards I would get this tightness in my chest and found it difficult to breath.  I'm only slightly exaggerating.

I can't properly describe how good it feels to have properly organized cupboards, especially when there is room to spare!

I was also able to purge more items from the kitchen that was added to the 'Garage Sale' pile in the basement.

If you see anything here that you like, let me know!

The hubby took charge of the basement purge and re-organization, with input from me of course.

And some more Before and After's:

Before - Left Hand Side 
Before - View from Bottom of the Stairs
Before - Right Hand Side
Before - Right Down The Middle
After - Left Hand Side
After - Right Hand Side
After - Right Down The Middle

It's hard to get a good picture in the basement, it's so narrow.

It is so much nicer now.  We were able to clear out a lot of garbage and cardboard that really opened up space.  Everything has its place and there is extra room!  How can that not be a good thing.

We even have space dedicated for items that will be 'garage sale-d' soon.  I can't wait for this to all be open, empty space.

It feels so good to be able to cross these things off of my To-Do list.  There is still my closet remaining.  I've gotten a start on it, but still have to sort and purge my clothes.  I will post again once that is done.

Do you have nagging items on your To-Do list that you just can't seem to get to? Anything that you need to add to your To-Do list?

I seem to constantly be adding to my To-Do list.  It just keeps growing and growing!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment