Monday, June 13, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - Week 143

Photobucket


I know, I know… this is late.

But I have an excuse! 

I just got back from an extended weekend away in Newport Beach, CA with Amanda.  We had an awesome time! 

We headed to Disneyland on Friday and oh boy, it was so much fun!  But so exhausting.  I can’t imagine taking children there – but definitely will one day!

We also did some shopping – ahhh…. Shopping.  I loves me some shopping.

Oh well, down to bid-ness:

Monday:  Nothing planned (I flew in at 5:30, give me a break!)
Tuesday: Sausage Penne Pasta
Wednesday: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Thursday: Spaghetti Bolognese

I’ve got to check out some of the posts on Org Junkie to get some new dinner idea’s.  I need to get excited about cooking dinner again! 

I feel like I’ve been in a rut for the last couple of weeks.  The last thing that I have wanted to do when I get home from work is cook dinner – but I do, for my amazing husband.

He works so hard all day, and deserves to come home to a nice home-cooked meal.  I’m pulling up my socks!

Head on over to Org Junkie for an awesome linky party with tons of dinner idea’s!

No comments:

Post a Comment