Monday, June 6, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - Week 142

Photobucket

I did pretty good last week!  There was only one scheduled day that I didn't cook - Tuesday. Don't know why but I was absolutely exhausted on Tuesday and got home and did not feel like cooking - so we had BBQ'd Hot Dogs.  Nothin' better than that!  Three out of four days isn't bad.  


When I first started writing this post, I had meals planned but then our week started taking shape and this is what we are left with:

Monday: Leftover Chinese Food (mmm.... it's always better the next day and bonus: HOCKEY GAME!!)
Tuesday: Sausage Penne Pasta (new recipe!)
Wednesday: Going out to watch the hockey game with family (translation: no cooking for me!)

As you can see, I only have Monday - Wednesday planned.  That's because I'm going to California! Woot Woot! I'm heading down there with one of my best friends - Amanda from Freshly Minted Librarian.  We are headed down to visit with her sister, Elysha.  

Our trip will most likely include, but is not limited to, shopping, going to DISNEYLAND!!, eat at PF Changs, shopping, going to the beach and relaxing. 

I am so looking forward to it!  Five days of fun with a wonderful friend.  Who doesn't like a mini-vacation!

Linking up as always with OrgJunkie. Head on over for a ton of awesome dinner idea's .

Happy Menu Planning!


No comments:

Post a Comment