Monday, May 30, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - Week 141


With me being sick for most of last week, meal planning and grocery shopping was a bit of a challenge.  But we made it work.  Only one carry-over from last week.

At this point, this upcoming week looks pretty good.  Not too busy, which I love.  We are looking forward to a family wedding on Saturday (Yay Kim & Josh!) So excited, I LOVE weddings.

So here's what our menu looks like this week:

Monday: Chinese Chicken Stirfry (carry-over, recipe to follow)
Tuesday: Pasta with Italian Gigi Sauce (recipe to follow)
Wednesday: Beef Teriyaki Stirfry
Thursday: Slow Cooker Chili (I know we just had this one a few weeks ago, but when the hubby requests, I make it happen)

Here's hoping that I actually make everything on this menu!

As always, linking to Org Junkie.  Check her out for a TON of dinner idea's.

Happy Menu Planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment