Monday, May 9, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - Week 138


I made a decision last week to take some time to peruse some of the other 'link-ups' from the Org Junkie Menu Plan Monday Linky party, and I am SO glad I did.  I perused a bunch of the links and found seven new recipes that I am super excited to try them all!  

I am going to try to incorporate at least two new recipes a week, so we'll see how that goes.  I will do my best to let you know how the new recipes turn out.  I'm also going to try to to post some of the recipes for items that I don't have links to. 

Our meal planning worked out really well last week.  The waffles didn't end up happening as the hubbie when to his moms on Tuesday night when I was out for dinner and he ended up having left overs of his favorite meal.  Lucky guy.

Here's whats going on this week:

Monday: Waffles! 
Tuesday: Ham & Potato Casserole (This is a new one)
Wednesday: BBQ'd Hamburgers
Thursday: Cheeseburger Pasta (Another new one...)

I'm always a little nervous trying out new recipes.  There's a fear that they won't turn out good, or that they will take forever to make and it'll be time for bed by the time it's ready.  But I'm sure that it'll be ok.  I'm confident. Sort of.

What's on your menu this week? Are you trying any new recipe's? 

As always, I'm linking up with Org Junkie.  Take some time and look through all the links, you may find some wonderful new recipes!

Happy Menu Planning!


No comments:

Post a Comment