Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Craftaholics Anonymous Handmade Gift Exchange

Linda over at Craftaholics Anonymous is hosting a Handmade Gift Exchange.  Basically, you get matched up with another person and then you exchange handmade gifts.  The last time she hosted an exchange she had over 400 participants!  That's insane!  This is the first time I've seen something like this and I am super excited to be participating!


I am super excited about this, and also nervous.  I am not a 'crafter' by any means.  My 'talents', at this point, are limited to beginner quilting and sewing.  I'm going to do my best to make something great, but let's be realistic, it's not going to be epic.

The other side of this, is that I'm super excited about the handmade gift that I'm going to get!

Go here for more details about the exchange. You have until June 6th to sign up, and then your gift must be in the mail by June 30th.

Oh man, I'm excited.

Head on over to register now!  

Are you going to register? What are you going to make?

1 comment: