Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Very First Blog Post Ever!

I feel like I've been preparing for this for a very long time.  Ever since I discovered the world of blogs.  For about a year I have been composing blog posts in my head, and let me tell you, they have all been fantastic.    I was at work this morning and it just hit me, 'Tickled Pink', don't know why, but it did. And of course, 'Tickled Pink' was taken, but I think 'A Tickled Pink Life' works even better.

All day I have been trying to decide what kind of blog this would be.  Would it be about crafting? Quilting? Organizing? Life in general? I say, all of the above.  Why limit myself.

I have been so inspired by so many other blogs.  And while I don't think that I will ever be as good as the blogs that I follow, I hope to somehow encourage, inspire or just entertain you.

I am very excited about where this will go, and also nervous that my blog will suck.... but I'm going to be optimistic!

Here's to my new blog!

Yay!

2 comments:

  1. do you have a pattern for the baby quilt with the "h" in the middle? My great-niece loves it and wants me to make one for her. lovetasha@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Desiree~
    I'd like to know where to get that baby quilt pattern shown in your blog - the triangle patterns with a letter in the middle. Looks like diamonds blanket for the boy. Thanks!
    jopo

    ReplyDelete